Sunday, August 10, 2014

~California Bound~

            Ever since I first started my job as a nanny in June, I haven't been able to go on many big summer trips. You know, the kind that every newly graduated senior dreams of going on with their friends? Well, luckily, I have friends who had to wait until the end of summer as well! (Good thing too! Less busy)  And I couldn't be more thrilled!

            We are going to California and camping out on the beach for about 4 days! Plus, we are going to Six Flags too (which I have never been to before)!! Exciting, right!?
I am so glad that I have such amazing parents who love me and trust me enough to take care of myself! I am so excited! So wish me luck everyone!

(My next post will be pictures of the trip!) 
But for right now, here are some pictures of my Student Council trip to California when I was a Junior!


Mesa High School Student Council 2012-2013



Space Mountain YO!! 
Bet you can't tell which one is Allan? ;)
























































No comments:

Post a Comment