Thursday, May 14, 2015

Family Photos for the New Year

Obviously this post is super late, but it's better late than never! So back near the end of November, my family decided to get our New Year family photos done and out of the way. Usually, we would ask my fabulous sister-in-law Stacey to take our pictures for us, but the only day we had available, she was busy. So the pictures didn't turn out as amazing as I wanted them to be, but oh well. There is always this up coming year.

Needless to say, I love my family. Even though they are all moved out except for Allan and I, I still miss them all the time. The house we live in now, I have been there my entire life. That's 19 years of memories in that house. All full of glorious traditions, challenges, fights, laughter, games, etc.... So quite literally, I am reminded daily of how much fun life used to be as a kid. Growing up and getting older has an upside too, but nothing can compare to the memories you have as a kid.

While you are all reminiscing on your childhood memories, here are some of my favorite photos from the album....Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment